CAPDHHE’s membership year runs from June of the current year to June of the next year.
Memberships are $100 per year; student memberships are $25 per year; and institutional memberships (4 names) are $300 per year.
The membership fee entitles you to two newsletters per year, access to the CAPDHHE listserv and information on the annual conference.
Note that full-time delegates to the annual conference automatically become members of CAPDHHE — $100 of the conference fee is forwarded to the association for membership.
To join CAPDHHE, please complete the membership form below.
Founded in 1984, the objectives of CAPDHHE are as follows:
- To provide professional development for individuals employed at colleges and universities in the area of discrimination and harassment, including harassment as identified under human rights law.
- To provide a forum at the Annual Conference for the presentation of research and the exchange of information, ideas and innovations in the area of discrimination and harassment.
- To provide a forum in the bi-annual Association Newsletter and the CAPDHHE web-site for the presentation of research and the exchange of information, ideas and innovations in the area of discrimination and harassment
- To provide an organizational structure/mechanism at the national level which will provide for a communication network for members.
- To provide an opportunity to support and disseminate research on subjects relevant to discrimination and harassment and human rights.
Click here to download the CAPDHHE By-laws.